Do I like girls?

I obsess over one and only one guy for four years. When I got my first kiss from a guy, I blushed but, didn’t feel anything. In school, I would bully girls & have a hard time making friends with them. I would look at girls like they were queens. In 6th grade, I had a crush on a girl. I would always tell myself it was nothing. I was ashamed maybe? After having time to think about myself, since I graduated high school early..... I’ve come to the conclusion I much rather hold another girl, take her on dates and marry her, kiss her. Really put effort into loving her for who she is. I am scared because I am a Christian and perhaps, this isn’t what God would want. I am ashamed. I don’t think about girls sexually. I don’t want a guy sexually either. Guys scare me a lot. My father was abusive towards my mother. Would that have anything to do with this? Would my father make me afraid to feel anything with a guy? I had one girl as a friend & she was bi but, I would literally want to just kiss her. Take her in my arms and cup her cheeks and kiss her. Unfortunately now, I heard she’s with another guy. I wanted to tell her how I felt because I’m willing to try. Just then, I didn’t know what I wanted. I really think I love her. You don’t know what you got til it’s gone. That’s true, isn’t it? Anyways, help a sis out? Thx.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

should be hard to fullfill your desires........attend pride day galas

• 3 years ago

You definitely like girls. Maybe counseling would help with your struggling with liking girls while being Christian and also trauma from your dad being abusive and it affecting your views on men.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I've got the chilld.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

G

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.