Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 years ago

Idk about my boyfriend?

Tonight we went to a truck show, which an old friend showed up at. My friend was with some buddies and my boyfriend started getting mad I was talking to other guys. But my friend and his buddies kept trying to join us. Eventually my boyfriend flipped out tried fighting them and got tackled to the ground by security while his two young kids watched in horror. I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't even speak to me telling me to leave and go sleep with someone else. I've never cheated not gave him a reason to think I would. He was super drunk so we had to get shuttled home. I'm just so embarrassed my sister's boyfriend was there as well as a kid that goes to the school I work at. I feel alone and lost, font want to tell anyone about it

• shane

You learned alcohol is not his friend, nor yours, or anyone else around him. That said, he has to recognize it can't happen again, if he expects to retain you in his life. He can start by apologizing to you, then to your family members, and friends. If, in fact, he refuses to acknowledge the negativity of his actions, you have serious reasoning to dump the relationship. If you don't mind saying, do his two little one's live with you, and how is he responding to their reaction. I really feel bad for you, and the little one's, so hopefully he does too, after the fact.

No, that's ridiculous.