my grandfather past away and he wanted me to visit him but i never did and know i feel very bad?

my grandafther lived overseas. i was there a few times as a kid. my grandfather really liked me. but after i started going to highschool and eventually got a part-time job and then i never visted again. later my grandpa was having heakth issues where he would keep getting pneumonia and stuff. but i just found out today he has past away. my father visted him last year but i never did. i havent seen him in over 5 years. he really wanted to see me he even asked my father for me to visit. and i wanted to go this year as soon as i can get some vacation from my part-time job. but know its too late. i am really regretful and sad right know?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

its not your fault, you didnt know he was going to pass away

• 3 years ago

past is past. it never return back. It's only thought and thought can be change.

• 3 years ago

Talk to your parents and see what they say. Did your grandfather have family living there with him? If so, maybe you can contact them or send a card. By the way please spell the word "passed," like: passed away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.