my grandfather past away and he wanted me to visit him but i never did and know i feel very bad?

my grandafther lived overseas. i was there a few times as a kid. my grandfather really liked me. but after i started going to highschool and eventually got a part-time job and then i never visted again. later my grandpa was having heakth issues where he would keep getting pneumonia and stuff. but i just found out today he has past away. my father visted him last year but i never did. i havent seen him in over 5 years. he really wanted to see me he even asked my father for me to visit. and i wanted to go this year as soon as i can get some vacation from my part-time job. but know its too late. i am really regretful and sad right know?

its not your fault, you didnt know he was going to pass away

past is past. it never return back. It's only thought and thought can be change.

Talk to your parents and see what they say. Did your grandfather have family living there with him? If so, maybe you can contact them or send a card. By the way please spell the word "passed," like: passed away.