my ex is blackmailing me?

well this is a really long story and i’ll try to make it as short as possible. Last year in december i met a guy online and we started ‘dating’, we never met in real life but we were planning to meet like next year. He has some serious mental problems, he has depression and is really suicidal, he also has anemia. Well, a few months ago i really wanted to break up with him because this was the first relationship i ever had and it was getting kind of too much for me, but because he was so depressed i really was scared thay he was gonna kill himself if i left him now. Last week or so i was just getting really fed up with him and told him that i was gonna leave him. He told me that he was gonna blackmail me because back in February i sent him some nudes and he is threatening to send them to my dad, my teachers, and my classmates. All my friends are telling me that he’s been emotionally abusing me for the past few months and stuff. He always used to threaten ro kill himself whenever i talked about our relationship not going so well, and today i officially broke up with him. He told me that this was all my fault and that i ruined his life an that he’s gonna send the picture to everyone, what am i supposed to do?

• Froll

You sent nude pictures to a guy that you never met, a guy with serious mental problems, a guy that you allowed to know personal information about you and you're surprised that you find yourself in a pickle like this? Really? Does he know your dad? Your teachers? Your classmates? If not, don't worry about it. If you foolishly gave him this information, then I don't know what you're going to do.

sounds pretty nice