Woman - mid thirties never married and no kids.?

I'm a woman- approaching mid 30's. Never married and no kids. I naturally get comments (especially from woman at work feigning sympathy- probably jealous ones for whatever reason but that's besides the point) What do ppl really think about me. Do they think I'm damaged goods or something? A spinster? Just curious.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

people are jealous that's it wow what life u have gurl love ur life

• Disregard any hurtful comments

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I dont think anyone cares whether u re married, single or divorced. Maybe some losers with no lives, but what do u care what they think

• 3 years ago

A lot of people are getting married now days in their thirties so its not like it was 50 years ago when at your age you would have been considered unmarriageable and that you would probably always be a spinster. SO "people" probably don't think about you and your situation all that much.

I am a married woman with now adult children and Hubby and I have friends who are married no kids (and don't want them), not married with kids, never married, and so on. We accept their life choices and they accept ours. Mutual respect is the basis of our friendships.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Enjoy the life that you have chosen.

Source(s): Freedom begins when you tell old Mrs Grundy to go fly a kite.
  • 3 years ago

you can bet that most are jealous of you.. You can do has you wish when you like and you dont have the baggage of marriage and kids...

• 3 years ago

So what's the problem? Can't you snag a man or is it you don't want to?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.