Good bed for an older dog?

Need a dog bed for my old dog, not a basket though. Something quick thick as she has sore joints and fairly large as she likes to really sprawl out and she's a big dog any. For the last years she's been using my old double mattress but it takes up the entire floor and isn't waterproof so it's... show more Need a dog bed for my old dog, not a basket though. Something quick thick as she has sore joints and fairly large as she likes to really sprawl out and she's a big dog any.
For the last years she's been using my old double mattress but it takes up the entire floor and isn't waterproof so it's beginning to smell of damp.

Lots of the dogs beds on amazon/ebay seem to have bad reviews about being flimsy and the waterproof top being noisy and the dog not liking it.

So could anyone recommend as places I could get a good orthopedic dog bed at a reasonable price. She doesn't like cot mattresses and I wouldn't trust her with an airbed

thanks guys
Update: I live in the UK