Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 years ago

I was circumcised as a baby and was wondering am I missing out on sex not having foreskin. Anyone?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Nick
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

something is missing for sure, but a lot remains to enjoy

• TT
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I too was circumcised as an infant; therefore, I only know how it feels so be cut. However, many of my Asian friends who chose to have a circumcision as young men (20+ years of age) have told me that they are much happier now with their “cut” penises. You see, these men have had sex with an intact penis and a circumcised one. They really KNOW the advantages of being circumcised. Count your blessings and thank your parents (figuratively at least) that they had the foresight to make this choice for you.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

No I was not circumcised at birth and it was just trouble for me ended up circumcised as a adult and no more smelly foreskin or infections. Sexual pleasure is actually better no loss of sensation

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

according to questions on this forum , you are missing, smell, head cheese, soreness,4skin that wont retract,.etc......a very poor design in nature, about the same as an appendix....i was done as a baby and count my blessings..........my partners are thankful too

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

probably

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

My mother had me circumcised when I was 16 because I was sexually active and masturbated a lot. She thought that by removing the foreskin, would remove all pleasure. Her belief was that sex should be for procreation only, not pleasure. But she was wrong, masturbation and sex was just as good if not better afterwards. I knew better than to tell her though. I knew what she had planned next.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

You are missing ugly foreskin, fishy smell and smegma (d!ck cheese).

• 3 years ago

What you are missing out on is having the equivalent of a third armpit to wash.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Nope, not a big difference from what most people say- once the foreskin matures and slides down normally, a natural penis erect looks pretty much like a cut one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.