Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 3 years ago

How long does it take for a VCH piercing take to stop bleeding?

Around 2 today I had gotten one done for reasons I can’t Say not really know. The person said that it would be spotty bleeding for a few days. It had started bleeding excessively about an hour or two after I got home. I’ve been reading about things like this on yahoo answers but I’m unsure as to what to do. A friend suggested to get in a luke warm bath and it helped some until I had to go to the bathroom. Is there anything I can do to stop the excessive bleeding or should I just wait and see if it stops by tomorrow morning? It had gotten to the point that blood started to clot over the entire area which I dot believe is good.

maybe you should go to the er if its bleeding so much

• sats

That can't be good, probably should get yourself to a walk in clinic. If it's nothing than you can rest easy and if it is something then you can do something before it gets serious.