?

She asked : Will a baptism get rid of any curses that might have been placed on me? And I said..?

IF I tell you "here is your cancer medicine" Do you hesitate to take it because it might be fattening ??

True baptism like Jesus was baptized by someone at least as good as John the Baptist , and mad e the same covenant Jesus made with God . Only my Church performs them . See my answers .

And then she asked: "Is this question a non sequitur? Because I like pudding." The difference between baptism and cancer medications is that the meds have a demonstrable and measurable effect. So if anyone said anything like that to me, I'd quickly conclude, right or wrong, that they have no idea what they're talking about.

.

.

It will if you actually believe in God. Then the curses cannot touch you.

Curses have no power that you yourself do not give them.

• Evan

So your position is that you should take a cure 'just in case' (and also in the complete absence of any efficacy data that the cure in question actually works). Is that it?