How to deal with negative family member who is always being jealous or never has anything positive to say?

Negative Scorpio woman family member

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Scorpios see through everybody’s bullshit.

She probably sees through yours.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Notice how Scorpios get offended by this question by accusing the other person instead 😂

• Janet
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Don't let her get under her skin.

She is negative because she is unhappy. She is jealous because she hates herself.

It SUCKS to be her .. so much that she cannot keep it all inside of her.

This is HER problem.

Don't make it YOUR problem. All you do is make yourself miserable if you get upset with it.

Understand why she is driven to these behaviors, and feel compassion for her. And if you can't feel compassion, at least try to pity her and try to be gentle. And if you cannot do this .. then avoid her as much as possible.

As for her having Sun in Scorpio, this is ONLY 1 out of 40-50 factors in HER personal birthchart. Never use just the Sun sign . .you cannot understand the person using such a small part of the total astrological influence on her.

• 3 years ago

Don’t go by the signs dear, now I don’t know who this family member is mom/dad/brother/sister I suggest you look at them from your point of view and not judge them by their signs.. hope you see the light. Good luck

Source(s): been there
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Just ignore her.

• 3 years ago

Oh..Just pray for them and move on. Monkey see, monkey do is a waste of your precious time. Enjoy the process of consciousness raising & evolving through the pettiness and negativity. Keep your mind and body junk free.

Life is progressive and you are responsible for your own actions and words as they are for theirs. You will encounter these types till the day you die, know this but you do not have to fall prey to it because it has no value.. If you want to live a quality life,that is.

best to you

Source(s): Cancer Stellium
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Scorpios ssly have no time for such sh*t , you must be f*cking up with her,she won’t do it without a reason.And pleaseeeee Scorpios aren’t jealous of anyone,like really, get that sh*t out of your brains.They are jealous when in love i agree.If you are so interested you stay positive from your side.

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Its a difficult situation with a simple solution. Never seek anything from him/ her be it advice, opinion or any article.

Source(s): Sixth Sense
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Simple. You embarrass her by pointing out her flaws in front of everyone, very nonchalantly . Once that happens she’ll know not to F w you

• 3 years ago

i would just stay away from them and then you wont have to deal with them at all

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.