Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 3 years ago

Is bitloader.cc a good bitpay and shapeshifter alternative?

I'm looking at bitloader as a new way to convert my bitcoin because shapeshifter just scammed me out of 10.4 btc.. here's what they said:

"Our system has currently frozen the incoming deposit because the destination address has been flagged as a "high risk" source."

A friend recommended bitloader.cc but I'm having a hard time finding reviews.. can anybody vouch for them or sugest another anonymous alternative? Thanks in advance!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Yes, they have been around for quite some time, I've been using their mixer and virtual cc platform since around the time they launched, only ever had one issue and their support is excellent.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Bitloader is awesome!! I've been using them for a while now and their mastercard feature rocks the socks off of bitpay.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

They look legit, I haven't used them myself yet but just checked their company out in the business listing database and they seem to check out.

I saw this question because I recently had a similar issue with shapeshifter.. they advertise a good way to convert coin to monero which is an obvious marketing tactic targeting deep web users, they got me for 2 monero and sent me that exact same email..

I'm going to be giving bitloader a try, they look like a great company..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.