How do you wash your hands?

i scrub my hands together with soap first then I rinse off with water, is that proper?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

yes

• 3 years ago

Dettol hands wash

• 3 years ago

I wet my hands, apply soap and scrub and then rinse well.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I also try to clean the inside of my fingernails and at times, my wrists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

In my family we always did it by rubbing our hands with poop. But I guess soap could work.

• Spike
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

You should wet your hands first. The soap starts frothing if your hands are wet, and the moisture and the bubbles clean deeper than if you just put soap on bone dry hands. That’s why I’m not satisfied when food workers just use hand sanitizer. That kills the germs, but it doesn’t make your hands clean. You need soap and water to really get the job done. Wet down your hands first, get soap from the dispenser, and lather your hands until you have frothy bubbles, a good 10-20 seconds of washing, then rinse them off. I even do my forearms too, I recommend that. Hmm, I never knew I was this particular about washing my hands until now. I also lather and rinse my butt, armpits, and balls 3+ times in the shower each day. Damn, guess I’m a clean freak. And who uses dry toilet paper anymore? You need the moist wipes! The poop particles are still there with toilet paper damnit XD

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Get your hands wet with warm water, rub them all over with soap, rinse off.

What else would you do?

Experts say that you should wash for the amount of time it takes to sing the "Happy Birthday" song twice.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

l lick them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.