How to gain weight?

I lost 10+ lbs do to a surgury where i was on a liquid diet. I'm extremely underweight now. How can I gain my lbs back in a healthy way

Just eat more healthy food of course. Or you can take protein shakes

SURGERY

• Tavy

I have the same problem in the UK. My Doctor told me to drink full fat milk, eat lots of cheese, meat and he has given me food supplements.

None of my clothes fit which is a pain as I am female.

I suggest continuing whatever you did previously and adding in nutrient-rich foods, eating smaller meals or snacks more frequently as you may feel fuller fast when sitting down to a large meal and not finish, try some of those meal shakes and smoothies and drink in addition to what you currently eat and not replacing a meal, eat before bed, try to have at least three food groups in every snack, nuts, and carbs are your friends, eat every four hours. I suggest searching 5 Ways to Gain Weight In a Healthy Way and following the 1, 2 or 3rd link to Shape.com, an article based on Cynthia, a nutritionist, five rules of healthy weight gain.

Eat more healthy food

d