Do teachers have to report self harm?

I've been self harming for a while now and I have recent cuts on my legs. I'm quite a sporty person, and I'm worried that one of my PE teachers might notice them if I am in my sports gear. I have quite a good relationship with my PE teachers, do they HAVE to report them if they notice them? Don't... show more I've been self harming for a while now and I have recent cuts on my legs. I'm quite a sporty person, and I'm worried that one of my PE teachers might notice them if I am in my sports gear. I have quite a good relationship with my PE teachers, do they HAVE to report them if they notice them? Don't they have to do whats in the best interest of the students? My best interest would be not to tell my parents, as my relations with aren't very good and will only make it worse. Do you think if I explain this to them they'll understand?
Update: Please stop saying I need help, I've given up. Just answer my question