HELP!! Upset because my 18 months old baby is not mobile like other boys?

Hi, i am mother of 18 months old baby but i am upset with his behaviour when we go out for birthdays or events and even playgrounds, he stops and stairs to other kids playing most of time and he's afraid to try games and keep holding me while the other are playing and running and screaming!! His development is... show more Hi, i am mother of 18 months old baby but i am upset with his behaviour when we go out for birthdays or events and even playgrounds, he stops and stairs to other kids playing most of time and he's afraid to try games and keep holding me while the other are playing and running and screaming!! His development is normal and everything is okay but his character is unique so i prefer to stay at home and don't participate to events because i will keep trying to push him to play... maybe you will find it a silly issue but for me it's a big problem because he's my baby and i want him to be like others and better
Please help