Now that Trump said 2018 NBA Champions arent invited to the White House as he cancels a visit by the Philadelphia Eagles, is he wrong or no?

Whichever team wins the NBA championship, President Donald Trump says he won't be inviting them to the White House. LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors have both said their teams have no interest in a visit. Trump told reporters on Friday: "I didn't... show more Whichever team wins the NBA championship, President Donald Trump says he won't be inviting them to the White House. LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors have both said their teams have no interest in a visit. Trump told reporters on Friday: "I didn't invite LeBron James, and I didn't invite Steph Curry. We're not going to invite either team." Trump canceled a visit by the Philadelphia Eagles to commemorate their Super Bowl win after most of the players decided they'd skip it. But Trump said he'd be happy to host the Washington Capitals, who just won the Stanley Cup.