promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How come Trump supporters don't understand that Mueller is just doing his job?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Maybe, maybe not.

Until we know what his job is supposed to be we can't really judge. When will the DOJ release the information to Congress about what Mueller was set up to do? Collusion per se is not a crime and it is by no means clear whether a POTUS can obstruct justice. Isn't the pardon power an obstruction of the justice system?

The other point is that I don't know what he has been doing. All I have seen are the various leaks and these all look a bit one-sided. Hillary, remember, was given $145 million by the Russians. I wonder what that was for? Could that involve collusion in any way? Or do Russian businessmen and bankers often just donate that amount of money to random people? Is Mueller investigating her? I have seen pictures of her with Putin, Medvedev, Lavrov and Kislyak. That looks suspicious.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Marc
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

We understand he is doing a job...but its been over a year and he has spent a tremendous amoutn of $$$ and has found nothing. He is over reaching his mandate. Why are we not looking into clinton or obama for what they did? If trump did something illegal i want to know...but there isnt anythign...if they had somethign they would be ALL OVER IT. But there isnt anything.

If Trump broke the law and there was evidence I would be the first to say he has to go...But there isnt anything. You dont have to like him as a person, but you do have respect the office. He is doing a great job for the economy and for america on the world stage

• Smurf
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Because they are just as dumb as he is

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I could still be working on that essay on the Battle of Gettysburg from fourth grade, but I finished it and moved on about sixty years ago.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lolly
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

FoxNews filling their heads with propaganda.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Cons do not care when GOP administrations engage in illegality.

Source(s): Nixon and Reagan
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

His job is to bring down the greatest president in history. That's why true patriots don't support Mueller.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Do you REALLY think Trump is "the greatest president in history" or are you trolling? (I'm going for trolling, because that is SOOOOO stupid, like saying "salmon grow in trees".)

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

He is wasting my money as a taxpayer.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

LOL chasing down fairy tales and munching on nothing burgers. Wow what a job.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

"Nothing burgers?" WOW! How original! Did you make that up yourself? Next, you'll also coin a new mind-boggling phrase like "drain the swamp" or something, or masybe a new word like "bigly".

• 2 years ago

They don't care.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.