How come Trump supporters don't understand that Mueller is just doing his job?

Maybe, maybe not.

Until we know what his job is supposed to be we can't really judge. When will the DOJ release the information to Congress about what Mueller was set up to do? Collusion per se is not a crime and it is by no means clear whether a POTUS can obstruct justice. Isn't the pardon power an obstruction of the justice system?

The other point is that I don't know what he has been doing. All I have seen are the various leaks and these all look a bit one-sided. Hillary, remember, was given $145 million by the Russians. I wonder what that was for? Could that involve collusion in any way? Or do Russian businessmen and bankers often just donate that amount of money to random people? Is Mueller investigating her? I have seen pictures of her with Putin, Medvedev, Lavrov and Kislyak. That looks suspicious.

• Marc

We understand he is doing a job...but its been over a year and he has spent a tremendous amoutn of $$$ and has found nothing. He is over reaching his mandate. Why are we not looking into clinton or obama for what they did? If trump did something illegal i want to know...but there isnt anythign...if they had somethign they would be ALL OVER IT. But there isnt anything.

If Trump broke the law and there was evidence I would be the first to say he has to go...But there isnt anything. You dont have to like him as a person, but you do have respect the office. He is doing a great job for the economy and for america on the world stage

• Smurf

Because they are just as dumb as he is

I could still be working on that essay on the Battle of Gettysburg from fourth grade, but I finished it and moved on about sixty years ago.

• Lolly

FoxNews filling their heads with propaganda.

Cons do not care when GOP administrations engage in illegality.

Source(s): Nixon and Reagan

His job is to bring down the greatest president in history. That's why true patriots don't support Mueller.

• Mark
      2 years agoReport

Do you REALLY think Trump is "the greatest president in history" or are you trolling? (I'm going for trolling, because that is SOOOOO stupid, like saying "salmon grow in trees".)

He is wasting my money as a taxpayer.

LOL chasing down fairy tales and munching on nothing burgers. Wow what a job.

• Mark
      2 years agoReport

"Nothing burgers?" WOW! How original! Did you make that up yourself? Next, you'll also coin a new mind-boggling phrase like "drain the swamp" or something, or masybe a new word like "bigly".

They don't care.