Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 years ago

So trumps are hypocrites sissy they abused obama a national figure our legal president but attack Melanie and it’s treason?

Favorite Answer

Trump literally committed treason. With FIVE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES! (Russia, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, and Israel). I don't want to hear another ******* word until he's in prison.

You might want to rephrase what appears to be a question into something more intelligible so it can actually be answered.

• y

I'm not so sure if it is hypocritical, the people, people around here and other sites such as this. Are the ones who attacked the Obama's or in this case, Michelle. Yet with Melanie, many of the attacks or fake crap put out about her comes straight from the news media. To me anyways, it is very different when idiots make up this crap as opposed to our actual news outlets making up and spreading this crap.

IT is not TREASON, anyone who has read the constitution knows that, but yes Trump is a hypocrite.