When queuing at Wembley Stadium,can you leave the queue to go a toilet as long as someone I'm with stays in the queue?

Next week I'm going to see Ed Sheeran in concert at Wembley Stadium with some friends. We are planning on going early to get a good standing spot,however during the day I have to take some prescription pills. My idea was to go to the toilet to take them which would mean leaving the queue. Will I be allowed to... show more Next week I'm going to see Ed Sheeran in concert at Wembley Stadium with some friends. We are planning on going early to get a good standing spot,however during the day I have to take some prescription pills. My idea was to go to the toilet to take them which would mean leaving the queue. Will I be allowed to leave the queue and get back in my spot as long as a friend is staying in the queue?