Why do Liberals hate symphonies?

I love listening to symphonies. Every time I listen to one I'm taking on an incredible journey. There's so many great symphonies filled with wonderful emotions. It's so much better than the ooga booga hip hop and rap. That's all I ever hear on the radio. I was flipping through channel after channel... show more I love listening to symphonies. Every time I listen to one I'm taking on an incredible journey. There's so many great symphonies filled with wonderful emotions. It's so much better than the ooga booga hip hop and rap. That's all I ever hear on the radio. I was flipping through channel after channel in my car the other day, and it was nothing but horrible synthetic noises and Africans mumbling nonsense. It was atrocious. How anyone can like that is beyond me. Whenever I hear it is physically hurts me. I was at my friends house, and he kept playing rap music on spotify, and I told him to turn that niggger shiit off. He got pretty mad at me after that. I just hate it so much. I would even prefer some 90's white music over listening to rap. Although neither is great. I'm not sure how anyone could not appreciate a symphony. Just closing your eyes and listening to the music is great. You can feel so much emotion from soaking in the notes. You could probably play any symphony from Pachelbel, Bach, or Beethoven and I could instantly name it. I've heard almost all of them at least 5 times.
12 answers 12