I just bought some essential oils. How can I use the ones I have (listed below) , and what are their benefits and purposes ?

I bought:

- Lavender

- Eucalyptus

- Clary Sage

- Lemongrass

- Rose

I do not have a diffuser, but I am curious about other ways to use them. Thank you! :) <3

My wife and I have a business selling essential oils among other things. It is our business solely, not part of some multi-level marking organization. We know a lot about essential oils. Please don't think I'm trying to sell you something. I'm not. I would simply like to share what I know about each essential oil. Send me a note if you want to talk more.

Lavender is for sleepiness according to bath and body works.

Eucalyptus is for stress relief according to B&BW.

Lemongrass is for energy boosting.

Clary sage is for menstrual discomfort.

Rose is for anxiety.

You can rub a little oil on a light bulb and it’ll scent the entire room. I don’t think it’ll work on fluorescent bulbs because they don’t get warm enough to evaporate the oil. I know incandescent bulbs will work. LED might work.

You can put a candle underneath a small glass plate, add some water and a few drops of essential oil to the plate. Light the candle and let it slowly evaporate. It’s a cheap alternative to a diffuser.

You can find all the information you will ever need by googling uses for each oil