Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 years ago

Do non-White celebs ever get in trouble for being publicly racist towards Whites?

All the celebs I have heard of who came under fire for being publicly racist were all White Americans- Roseanne Barr, the Duck Dynasty guys, Dom Imus, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Paula Dean, Hulk Hogan, Michael Richards, and Gilbert Gottfried. All these people have either targeted minorities in the U.S., or people of color in other countries.

Have any non-White celebs ever gotten in trouble for being publicly racist towards Whites?

I know Dave Chappelle, who is African American, does a lot of racist stuff on his comedy show- he does a lot of comedy that makes fun of White people but he's doing that for the sake of comedy.

I doubt he'd be foolish enough to act publicly racist towards any White people.

I'm only bringing him up as an example.

I am just curious- please help. Thank you.

Don Imus - FIXED.

• sats
    Favorite Answer

No..............

“I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.”

“I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race.”

“There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.”

“It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.”

“I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.”

Take straight from Barack Hussein Obama's books!

It's ok though cuz he is black!

Find a non-white celebrity who has been publicly racist toward white people, first. You're asking about something that doesn't exist AFAIK.

• 2 years agoReport

If this doesn't exist, then this proves there's a double standard.