Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 years ago

If I deliver pizza to a hot chick and she offers sex as payment, could I get in trouble for prostitution? My manager said so?

Favorite Answer

Do it and then when you're finished ask for the money anyway.

You're a delivery guy who simply came to sell them a Pizza, nothing more or less. They can either pay you in money or you take the Pizza and that good time you had with you.

Your manager is correct. You would also be fired.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience.

Just pay out of YOUR pocket so noone knows.......... OKAY,, JUST WHEN HAS THIS EVER COME UP, AND IF IT EVER ACTUALLY DDDIIIIDDD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING STAYING IN YOUR CURRENT LINE OF WORK (ACTUAL AS OPPOSED TO ACTING)?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??

Yes exchanging sex for money, goods or services is prostitution... For you, it would be soliciting.

This also can be very damaging for your boss's buisiness... If it got around that his employees accepted sex as payment for pizza, then you are getting into defamation of character type charges.

• Art

Go for it if you know how to write a real book. Other wise collect the 12 dollars and 60 cents. No reason you can't go back later and catch a clap for 12.50.

In my state, yes. However, any hooker that would offer her services for a pizza is undoubtedly a crack ho and you would have to be pretty desperate for that.

• ben

yes

you might since your job is to deliver pizza and not to deliver sex

I think that your manager is just trying to discourage you from engaging in such scenarios. After all, someone has to pay for the pizzas. If the hot girl pays you with sex, then you will need to pay for the pizza yourself. If you don't it can be considered stealing from the business you're delivering the pizzas for.

• ?

Well that's not going to happen but if you TOOK sex as payment you could get in trouble. I mean if she offered that's solicitation, but you have to ACCEPT the offer before you break the law as well. If I walked up to someone and said hey want to trade money for sex they aren't breaking the law just because I offered.