Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 2 years ago

World Cup Question?

Who you think would win?

Group A: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay

Group B: Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran

Group C: France, Australia, Peru, Denmark

Group D: Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria

Group E: Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia

Group F: Germany, Mexico, Sweden, Korea republic

Group G: Belgium, Panama, Tunisha, England

Group H: Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan

Final winner

Favorite Answer

Group A: I think Uruguay should be first and Egypt second. Russia not consistant enough and Saudia is a joke of a team.

Group B:Spain first because experiance and player quality. Portugal second. Iran and Morroco simply cant cope with serious teams.

Group C:France first no brainer and second hmmm its tricky because all 3 teams did not impress me. I can easily be wrong but I pick Peru as second. They looked slightly more convincing then the other 2.

Group D:This group is the hardest of all.The team I am confident will not survive is Iceland and only reason they were first in qualifications ahead of Croatia is because Croatia had a bad coach. Now Croatia has a new coach. Argentina if in trouble will get the ref push because of Messi so they survive 100%. So only question is Croatia or Nigeria. I personaly think Croatia to go thrue as first and Argentina as second. Why Croatia first? Well they have one of the best midfields of all teams in the World Cup. Modric,Rakitic and Kovacic. Attack is also impresive with the likes of Perisic,Kalinic,Mandzukic. Goalkeeper is Subasic solid GK. Defense is shaky but overrall good. Argentina is simply very old team that rely on messi way to much. They lost against Spain recently 6:1...Normaly I would even say Nigeria second and Argentina third but the referee will help so it will be Argentina second.

Group E:Brazil is the clear champion here. They are hungry and want to delete the shame of 4 years ago. They will play at 120% from first minute. Second choice to me is also easy with Switzerland. Serbia meh team and little experiance and Costa Rica even tho they impresed in the last World Cup they are not as good as they were before.

Group F:Germany doesnt matter what group you put them in they will be first. Second choice is between Mexico and Sweden and I think Mexico will have the edge.

Group G:Belgium first. They have a very young and talented team and I think they are mature enough to go very far in this years World Cup. Second I would say England. Tunisia and Panama dont really stand a chance.

Group H: The Dark Horse group if you ask me :D. Very hard to predict.. but I will try. I say Columbia first and Poland second. Columbia impresed me in the qualifications and in the last World Cup so I think they will be first. Poland is second and very close to Columbia is quality. Japan is very good too but they fired their coach 1 month before the world cup starts. I think a bad move that will cost them dearly.

A. Uruguay.

B. Spain.

C.France.

D. Nigeria have beaten Argentina 4-2 & 6-2.

E. Brazil.

F. Germany.

G. England.

H. Poland.