Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 2 years ago

Book question from the book Animal farm by George orwell. Please check the details.?

Write a well-developed paragraph in response to the following prompt. Be sure to include a topic sentence, at least two pieces of textual evidence, analysis and a concluding sentence.

Prompt: Connect the theme of power to the larger allegoryand satire of the novel.

Favorite Answer

I suppose you need to look at the situation before the revolution when the Czar/Mr Jones had all the power and then how it develops after when Stalin/Napoleon eventually takes over and acquires all the power that Jones had. Orwell's point of course being that there is no real difference. Evidence would be how the pigs change the rules about sleeping in beds and drinking alcohol to behave just like Jones (even walking on two legs) and the difference the animals feel about their treatment at the beginning and at the end of the whole exercise.

What don't you understand? Start there and maybe someone can help you. Right now it looks like you're asking people to do the work for you.

Do your own homework.

Read the book

• I read the book, answered all the questions but this one. I just need help to understand it.