How much should i get for this?

I've been asked to create a marketing website for selling designer clothes and i've also been asked to create twitter, instagram, facebook, and other social media accounts and pages for the company. They have also asked me to advertise the company to attract more people to the website and social media... show more I've been asked to create a marketing website for selling designer clothes and i've also been asked to create twitter, instagram, facebook, and other social media accounts and pages for the company. They have also asked me to advertise the company to attract more people to the website and social media accounts.They have asked me to complete it as soon as possible within 1 week. I have been given an offer that i'm not too sure about so i would like to have your opinions on how much i should get paid. I have decided to leave the price i was offered out of this post so that i would not get a biased response? I need to know fast please as if the price is good i need to take it now.
7 answers 7