Do females really think guys being virgins actually are cute/appealing in anyway?

So I'm 18 and among my close friend group of around 5 guys and a few girls who date my friends im pretty much the only virgin, I've been told by a few female friends who "slept around a bit" that being a virgin was "cute" and that I should really wait for the "one" or just someone I cared about. Well anyway is this really true because from my thought process i feel that when every year passes im getting close to 40 year old virgin status?

Favorite Answer

Have you noticed that all of the girls that know you are a virgin, always want someone ELSE to be the girl to sleep with you?

Let me give you an example, if a hot movie star babe like scarlett Johansson or Megan Fox walked in the room and said she was looking to have sex with a guy, would you want to be the one to have sex with her, or would you wish that somebody else would do the job?

Exactly.

If girls really found being a virgin so attractive, they would be jumping at the chance to get with you, they wouldn’t be pawning it off onto someone else.

I myself used to be a virgin when I was 17, and I had multiple girlfriends make excuses to avoid sex with me once they found out.

Finally I didn’t tell a new girlfriend that I was a virgin, and instead I pretended to have plenty of sexual experience… guess what? She had sex with me that very WEEK at her place.

The key is to fake it till you make it, son.

Also women will lie to you like they lied to me. It’s just how it goes

Source(s): I’ve had sex with over 30+ girls now and I’m married at 26 and make 150,000+ dollars a year Just be smart and take my advice. I might be cocky but I’m 100% right homie
  • ?

Sometimes... I'd go for older woman. Theyd get off on it more then young ones would.

• ?

So ask yourself why everyone has to know each other's sexual history or whether they are a virgin or not. Since when is this someone else's business?

You and your friends are very odd.

• ?

Virgins - frequently know how to build commitment into their relationships - non-virgins just don't have commitment

No, bitchez don't think that way. They don't give a rat'sass about guys being virgins. The ONLY reason bitchez 'sleep around' is because they are shopping their wares for the highest bidder of status, stuff and things. There is no 'the one' - 99% of bitchez don't even like sex, as in they don't like it enough to pursue sexual encounters. It's always because they are trying to exchange it for goods and services.