How to make good money over the summer?

Im 20 and my parents aren't supportive. I will be applying for nursing school soon and will be taking a student loan for that. However, Im thinking of also going away somewhere for school with dorms which will also be expensive. How can I earn some money over the summer or until December at least to cover the... show more Im 20 and my parents aren't supportive. I will be applying for nursing school soon and will be taking a student loan for that. However, Im thinking of also going away somewhere for school with dorms which will also be expensive. How can I earn some money over the summer or until December at least to cover the fees for that.
Working along with going to school currently isnt easy as the prereqs for nursing are very time consuming
& I will be working a lot more once these classes are over but any extra money is needed

Anything helps, no rude comments