Bf doesn’t seem to want to get a job?

My boyfriend just got cleared to go back to work from the docs, he had to have surgery on his wrist. 3 months ago he got in a car accident and had a bad concussion so he went to physical therapy but hasn’t gone in 2 months about to be 3 now. I work mostly every day with one day off to pay the our car payment, car... show more My boyfriend just got cleared to go back to work from the docs, he had to have surgery on his wrist. 3 months ago he got in a car accident and had a bad concussion so he went to physical therapy but hasn’t gone in 2 months about to be 3 now. I work mostly every day with one day off to pay the our car payment, car insurance and then my half of rent in total it’s $860ish. He then asks me for money to go get something to eat or whatever else he needs and I keep telling him no because I need the money for rent or the full car payment since he can’t pay his half. His mom is currently paying his rent which is 490 a month. The car payment is 370 and the insurance is 152. I keep telling him to go get a job and apply and he keeps saying he can’t he hasn’t been cleared by the doc for his concussion... but it’s been almost 3 months! He drives,smokes,plays video games, does regular people stuff that’s why It’s starting to annoy me because he could go get cleared and start finding a job but instead is at home all day smoking or sleeping or playing video games. I don’t know what to do at this point I’m a very patient person but this is getting out of hand...
46 answers 46