How can I become a completely different person..someone who a lot of people like?

I want to do this because a lot of people can’t stand me and I did get so much crap for being myself. I feel sad because even at age 25, I’m still alone. Some people would lead me on into thinking we would be good friends, only to ditch me the last minute. I think the real reason I have little self-esteem is... show more I want to do this because a lot of people can’t stand me and I did get so much crap for being myself. I feel sad because even at age 25, I’m still alone. Some people would lead me on into thinking we would be good friends, only to ditch me the last minute.

I think the real reason I have little self-esteem is because I noticed that I am very good at making people hate me, whether I deserve it or not. I think that if I wasn’t the one dressing and acting strange growing up, I would have already had a set of friends and I wouldn’t have been a target of bullying and hate.

I do plan on getting plastic surgery in the future once I get a better paying job so I can stop feeling ugly (I was also hated for being ugly). I have searched for some etiquette classes as well so I can act like other women too because I dislike being different.

People always say “if you have a lot of haters, you’re doing something right.” I don’t agree.