Has Trump done better than Obama so far?
- 2 years agoFavorite Answer
Yes... MUCH BETTER... Here is a short list of SOME OF THE THINGS TRUMP HAS DONE;
Just curious... what is so "bad" about his accomplishments to date?
1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria.
3. He took us out of TPP
4. Illegal immigration is now down 75% and is anticipated to go higher in the near future (the lowest in 17 years.)
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
7. Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8. Bids for border wall are well underway.
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10. Keystone pipeline approved.
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans (Known as The Care Act.).
14. More than 600,000 jobs created
15. Median household income is at a 7 year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history.
17. China agreed to American import of beef.
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining.
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated to actually help protect Americans from Terrorist attacks.
22. Executive order for religious freedom.
23. Jump started NASA
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget so more members have to pay their share.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed legislative 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007.
33. Historic Black College University initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an office or illegal immigrant crime victims.
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. End of DAPA program.
40. Stopped or slowed companies from moving out of America.
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Encouraged country to once again 'Buy American and hire American.
43. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first.
44. Cutting regulations 2 for every one created.
45. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
46 $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, Softbank, Toyota...
47. Denied FBI a new multimillion dollar building.
48. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
49. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll.
50. Dept of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017(2nd largest in history.)
51. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt.
52. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years (obviously about to change as it does every fall season).
53. Signed an Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth.
54. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people's lives than any President in the history of America.
55. Worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.
56. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month timeframe dated March 15 2017, to trim the fat. restructure and improve efficacy of their branch. (Observe the pushback, the leaks, & the lies as entrenched POWER refuses to go silently into that good night!)
57. No Fed Funds are going to be sent to Sanctuary Cities.
58. Replaced Priebus with John Kelley, 45 year career Marine for Chief of Staff
59. Refuses his Presidential Pay Check… To date has donated it to Veterans issues and the Parks and Recreation Dept.
60. 11 judicial nominations, including three nominees for high-profile federal appeals courts... and more coming.
61. Cut a number of special envoys whose positions were created years ago, became obsolete, but never deleted. (People were getting paid 6 digit salaries for doing nothing at all.)(Democrats hate it because most were democrats in those positions.)
62. Rescinded DACA, but included a 6 month waiting period for Congress to take action to address the issue.
63. Hurricane and wildfire response
64. Canceling Iran Nuke deal
65. Passed new Tax regulations and laws
66. Unemployment is at the lowest in 17 years
67. Stock Market is again breaking record highs
68. Unemployed blacks is at a historical low meaning more and more are working and not on welfare as much
there are many more things which could be listed I just do not have time to do it as you are just against him no matter how good he does like most Democrats are because their CROOKED LIEING HILLARY LOST... SHE WILL BE IN JAIL BEFORE TO MUCH LONGER WHEN MORE OF THE TRUTHS COME OUT ABOUT HER AND BILL.
- jakemcclakeLv 72 years ago
On somethings, like Immigration...yes.
On healthcare no
One the Economy it is a tie, in that Trump is on the same course as Obama, but not as big an accomplishment, yet.
- Anonymous2 years ago
- Anonymous2 years ago
No. In fact, is presidency has been almost completely devoid of accomplishments. During this period of Obama's presidency he passed several laws to fix the American economy, he passed major workplace discrimination legislation, and overhaul the American Healthcare System for the first time in 50 years. In contrast, Trump has passed only attacks cut. He did a point Neil Gorsuch, but that was really a result of Mitch McConnell's unprecedented decision to refuse to consider and Obama nominee and hold the Post open until the Republican got into office. Other than that, he is completely without accomplishment
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- TedExLv 72 years ago
Obama's apology tour is over, Hillary is a political nobody, Trump is no longer letting America being the worlds doormat, now deal with it
- ocularnervosaLv 72 years ago
Well, he's better at blaming other people. He's been better at lying. He has excelled at angering world leaders. He sure turned the government into a laughing stock.
- ?Lv 72 years ago
In what, lying. Anything else is debatable
- mokrieLv 72 years ago
A MILLION times better then Obama--the do nothing but apologize president.
- 2 years ago
No. Trump has done nothing so far.
- Anonymous2 years ago
Not in my opinion. He has done better than warren Harding.