Should I reach out to my family who I left?

When I was 21 years old I got an 19 year old girl pregnant. I was young and full of dreams and I pleaded with her to have an abortion. When I say I pleaded, every night I asked her to have the abortion until for months, and In the end she kept it. I moved in with her and tried to raise my son, but I had dreams of... show more When I was 21 years old I got an 19 year old girl pregnant. I was young and full of dreams and I pleaded with her to have an abortion. When I say I pleaded, every night I asked her to have the abortion until for months, and In the end she kept it. I moved in with her and tried to raise my son, but I had dreams of exploring the world. I didn’t want to live in a trailer park with her and her family so I left. I went on a job interview and never went back. They looked for me for a few years, but I never contacted them over the years.

I am 42 now and I am relatively successful. I have graduated from college, I own a successful business, house, and exotic cars. The truth is that I am very lonely and I want to reach out to my family but it has been 20 years.