Shiru C asked in TravelGermanyBerlin · 2 years ago

I booked a hotel room in near berlin with a max occupancy of 2 people. I reserved it for only me but am I allowed to bring another guest?

This is what it said about guests. When it says "base rate is for 1 guest" it makes it sound like I can bring a guest with me... or is it talking about me as the guest? but why would it say that any guest of any age is an adult? why would a child reserve a room?

Guest Charges and Room Capacity

Base rate is for 1 guest.

This property considers guests of any age to be an adult.

Availability of accommodation in the same property for extra guests is not guaranteed.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

It means you reserved for one person: you.

• Login to reply the answers
  • John P
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

In that context, "guest" means "person staying at a hotel". Thus "1 guest" means you alone. If you wish to have another "guest" in that room you will almost certainly have to pay more. Contact the hotel or booking agency to find out more.

• 2 years ago

I reserved it for only me but am I allowed to bring another guest?

YES but only if you PAY the extra charge for two people using the room.

This property considers guests of any age to be an adult. HINT no child discount.

Availability of accommodation in the same property for extra guests is not guaranteed.

Which word do you not understand?

"base rate is for 1 guest"

The basic room charge is for one hotel guest to be in the room. ONE a number above zero but less than two. One Hotel Guest .

Not one guest for you and One guest for your guest one then another guest for that guest ....

That you wish to have a guest is up to you. The Hotel wants to be paid for the extra things they have to provide for the extra person in the room.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You are the guest and because you booked for just one person, you only have to pay the minimum rate, whereas, if there were more than one guest booked for that room, the rate would be higher. There are underage teenagers who try to book a hotel room.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

No, "guest" means people staying there. meaning just you.

"Guest" refers to THEIR guests. meaning you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.