My daughter punched a cement wall multiple times for the past 3 days, her knuckle is swollen. can blunt force over time cause a broken hand?

PREFACE (i'm not asking for your opinion on the anger of my daughter as she has a panic attack disorder and she goes into angry panic attacks and blacks out and doesn't remember doing anything. finals have been causing her extreme stress causing these attacks to happen at least 2 times a day) her middle... show more PREFACE (i'm not asking for your opinion on the anger of my daughter as she has a panic attack disorder and she goes into angry panic attacks and blacks out and doesn't remember doing anything. finals have been causing her extreme stress causing these attacks to happen at least 2 times a day) her middle finger knuckle is extremely swollen and she describes it as feeling sore and being more painful when extending her and and clenching her fist but all her fingers are mobile. she has also complained about the wrist on that hand once saying it felt like when she sprained her ankle but it went away after 5 or so hours. we are taking her to urgent care tomorrow but i'm wondering if its worth it or not to take her in. can blunt force over time cause a bone to break or could it just be small fractures?