Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 2 years ago

Can truck drivers afford exotic cars ?

So i’m a yard jockey but I’m in the procedure of getting my class A CDL license but ever since as a kid I love trucks and cars especially sport cars I was wondering when I started going across country would I be able to afford a Lamborghini Huracan, I cant help it l love cars so much I don’t play video games or sports but I enjoy going to car events like nascar etc and on the groupon app they got this special where you can drive any exotic car like Nissan GT-R, gallardo, Ferrari 488, and Huracan at $80 for 5 laps around a huge track that I always do on the weekends and I mostly go for the Lambo though lol. Even when I was in High school I rented a 2010 gallardo for my prom for $900 at the time had a little part Time job do you think I’ll be able to make enough money in trucking to afford one?

• Bob
    Favorite Answer

it is not how much money you make. it is how much you save and spend .. so yes it is possible

• RICK

If they save for enough years

Go to school and become a heart surgeon. You can drive all the exotic vehicles you want. You are still young. When you get older, you will find out that your love for cars will fade away.

Why not

Where will u live? With your parents? This is totally retarded buying a flashy car when u have no place to live. No, u will not be able to afford a flashy car on a salary of a truck driver if u have to pay for your own home, food, medical expences, u know, have a life. Of course if mama pays for evwrything and u dwell in her basement all youe life u mighr buy a flashy car in installment plan. My husband is a corporate banker, he gets a month what u get a year, yet he doesnt have a flashy car. Why? Because he has several houses. To live in

Don’t see why not

• Tim

There's no way those trucks cost as much as a Lamborghini and if you work for a company they are going to take a lot of your money plus they don't make a great amount of money they can certainly make a decent living but the price of a super car and insurance on it are just unrealistic