Can anybody help me tell me with these symptoms means I’m really scared and freaking out?!?

Hi I’m 19 years old and I have been having these weird symptoms going on In my body since last Thursday. I’ve been feel light head and having headaches and chest pains but not real bad chest pain but it catch me off guard some time. Feeling like something is stuck in my throat my back and neck hurts I have been... show more Hi I’m 19 years old and I have been having these weird symptoms going on In my body since last Thursday. I’ve been feel light head and having headaches and chest pains but not real bad chest pain but it catch me off guard some time.
Feeling like something is stuck in my throat my back and neck hurts I have been having real bad panic attack cause I’m scared I’m going to die and something real bad is wrong with me I can’t stop shaking and lately I’m always feeling cold. I went to the hospital Monday night like 3am and they said I had a small heart murmur and my blood pressure was high and they said I should be fine. But lately it seems like my symptoms are getting worse and I keep having panic attack and keep crying. I’m really scared to go the hospital again and it something real bad. I have been sick real bad before I had ovarian cancer when I was 8years old ever since then I’ve been fine. I’m sorry if this was really Long and bad grammar but did anyone have these symptoms before ? I’m really starting to think that I have anxiety and this is all in my head