Can my parents really find out when I've been on my phone, my contacting my carrier for a detailed printout?

Like most parents, my parents keep telling me not to be on my phone too late at night, and they keep telling me that they can ask Verizon for a "print out" of my phone that says what time my phone is in use. Is this a legit feature that Verizon can provide my parents with, (if so, can they also see what... show more Like most parents, my parents keep telling me not to be on my phone too late at night, and they keep telling me that they can ask Verizon for a "print out" of my phone that says what time my phone is in use. Is this a legit feature that Verizon can provide my parents with, (if so, can they also see what applications im running at a specific time?) or is this just another lie that parents throw out there to scare me and try to keep me off my phone? thanks.