Contractor won't give me a receipt or return my calls?

I don't know what to do at this point... Last week a reputable contractor did my roof on my new home. I paid the balance via etransfer and he promised to return this Monday with the receipt and warranty. I absolutely need to get a receipt. My mortgage is going to reimburse me for the costs but I need to... show more I don't know what to do at this point...

Last week a reputable contractor did my roof on my new home. I paid the balance via etransfer and he promised to return this Monday with the receipt and warranty.

I absolutely need to get a receipt. My mortgage is going to reimburse me for the costs but I need to provide a receipt as proof of completion for them to release the funds.

I called Tuesday and left a message reminding him that I need to receipt and to call me to let me know when he can drop it off.... no response. I called again this morning and left another message reminding him that I paid him through my credit to avoid him needing to deal with the bank and that I couldn't get my money until I get a receipt. He never called back today.

I am at a loss for how to deal with him at this point. Does anyone have suggestions for what language I should be using to get a call back or (even better) have him just give me my receipt?