Jason Bourne fans, do you want to see a spin off TV show?

Apparently, there is a planned series coming later this year titled "Treadstone", which is a prequel of sorts on the origins of the agents in that black ops CIA program. Contrary to the critics and some fans, I actually enjoyed The Bourne Legacy. it'd make sense for that universe to... show more Apparently, there is a planned series coming later this year titled "Treadstone", which is a prequel of sorts on the origins of the agents in that black ops CIA program. Contrary to the critics and some fans, I actually enjoyed The Bourne Legacy. it'd make sense for that universe to "recreate" Bourne via medicine, and Bourne's actions exposing and threatening the new programs.

It'll be interesting who they cast of course, but I think a TV series could be better off than spin off movies with different actors. Gives more time to build character, background and plot.