How do Christians still deny evolution in modern, civilized, "educated" countries?

It isn't a matter of belief exactly, evolution is proven. I've seen an underground cave with no connection to the outside world where bacteria live on sulfuric acid that would burn through skin. There's fairly good evidence that the proteins and amino acid chains that form them can be produced through... show more It isn't a matter of belief exactly, evolution is proven. I've seen an underground cave with no connection to the outside world where bacteria live on sulfuric acid that would burn through skin. There's fairly good evidence that the proteins and amino acid chains that form them can be produced through things like volcanic currents, lightning strikes, and certain types of clay allow these molecules to line up in the right way, but what I think really does it is the size and eternal age of the universe. Eternal variation. I believe in an eternal, cycling universe, the big bounce theory, stars and black holes, hot energy expands, cold energy contracts, an exact opposite to every action, cause and effect, what goes up, must come down, then it goes back up again, through the violent smashing together of the black holes from the last universe. I actually believe that due to this endless variation, I have lived an almost infinite amount of lives, talked in an almost infinite amount of different languages, believed an almost infinite amount of crazy religions, had an almost infinite amount of girlfriends or wives and children, who themselves had an almost infinite amount of children, because that's what comes from the chaos of quantum mechanics. I think it's a thing, but Einstein called it God, and so do I sometimes, it's just that the word comes with a ton of ridiculous preconceptions, and it's best to avoid it, because while you could call the universe God, it's the universe.