Spaghetti more expensive to make at home?

I kinda get it, but I'm confused. I asked my friend how much does it coat her to make spaghetti at home. She said when she needs everything it coat her about $15-20, and that's including the cheeses. I told her she is better having it made for her, and she said its actually a whole lot cheaper to make at... show more I kinda get it, but I'm confused. I asked my friend how much does it coat her to make spaghetti at home. She said when she needs everything it coat her about $15-20, and that's including the cheeses.
I told her she is better having it made for her, and she said its actually a whole lot cheaper to make at home. She said it cost so much she because she likes to use fresh ingredients, and when she makes it makes it she makes a big pot full of sauce. She always has lots left over to freeze. She said when ever she makes it she always makes a big pot full.

Why make a big pot? Just seems easier to by it made?