I’m a college student who lives with my parents is that okay or weird?

I recently heard about that 30 year old guy who’s been evicted from his parents home and for some reason that story is giving me a lot of anxiety despite the fact I’m much younger than that. Still, I’m a young adult going to college. I also help out a lot at home and my mom is actually more so of my best friend now... show more I recently heard about that 30 year old guy who’s been evicted from his parents home and for some reason that story is giving me a lot of anxiety despite the fact I’m much younger than that. Still, I’m a young adult going to college. I also help out a lot at home and my mom is actually more so of my best friend now than she is my parent. My mom seems to love to have me around. So I don’t know why I’m feeling such anxiety. I just am. I’m not lazy, I work really hard, I have a 4.0 gpa going. I’ve also recently filled out an application for a child care position to make some money as I go to school and to also get more experience in the field I’m majoring in which is Early Childhood Education. I’m motivated to make something of myself I just want to do it while living with my parents because I’m a girl and I’m truthfully petrified of living on my own because you hear stories of young women like me getting raped and all kinds of scary things happening to them so I just feel safer living with my parents. I’m so scared I can’t stop panicking all because of that stupid story about that 30 year old.