What happens if I take an antipsychotic for schizophrenia if I don’t have that illness?

I am thinking of filing a lawsuit against a mental health organisation for the misdiagnosis and forced treatment of schizophrenia and psychosis, but I am not too sure what exactly happens if a healthy person takes these medications for this illness he doesn’t have. I have noticed myself suffering from symptoms... show more I am thinking of filing a lawsuit against a mental health organisation for the misdiagnosis and forced treatment of schizophrenia and psychosis, but I am not too sure what exactly happens if a healthy person takes these medications for this illness he doesn’t have. I have noticed myself suffering from symptoms from the mental illnesses this medication treats while taking this medication.

I believe the medication I was forced to take has caused irreversible brain damage to occur and an actual mental illness (psychosis) to occur as a result of that damage.