Is it normal to get a ***** out of nowere?

is it normal to get an hard thingy out of no were? i am 19 and when talking to my loved one about her puppy lucy lu suddenly one came up when not thinking of any so called thoughts. even when i look at a picture of the girl i love i dont get an hard thingy because my body isnt set up to make those feelings . it... show more is it normal to get an hard thingy out of no were? i am 19 and when talking to my loved one about her puppy lucy lu suddenly one came up when not thinking of any so called thoughts. even when i look at a picture of the girl i love i dont get an hard thingy because my body isnt set up to make those feelings . it doesnt get triggered from thoughts or anything like that. i have aspergers and it is commen for autistic people to not want and or arent sexually active. although i did bad it wasnt because of sexual desires but because i thought no one would be able to love me because of what everyone told me . but when the girl i love came allong she saved me from suicide. she showed me there was a lot of things that can make a person happy and she makes me happy and so does her puppy. i am not set up sexually like that but is it normal to get these things out of nowere because it sure as heck annoyes the crap out of me. i chose to never have sex because i think its awkward and even when i am in hot weather my body gets stressed out and i get rashes even at 23c. is it bad for me to choose not to have intercourse and is it normal to get those things out of nowere?
4 answers 4