If you're single by the time you retire, do you want to live with one of your grown-up kids / family?

Or do you want to live by yourself?

• PAMELA
    Favorite Answer

Oh no, i live alone and i have been retired for a few years now, my son visits, but i like having my own house where i can do what i like.

I don't plan on having kids and I Really don't think I'd want to live w/ my family as-is.

Hopefully the whole planet is doing better by the time I hang-it-up.

• kim

I love my kids and want to live near by. Atlas it doesn't seem possible but 1 hr isn't too bad

WHY? The only reason I could see is if you are so irresponsible as not to prepare for your own elder years.

Why would i want to live with my adult children? No.

for some, it becomes necessary but i truly don't want that to happen. My kids and their wives deserve privacy.

By myself!!!

i never married so i dont really have a family around but id rather live on my own

• nanu

no

I did not raise my kids as an insurance policy.

First the spouse then the kids then raising them for 40 years then I'll let you know my decision

I want to live with them.