Why is it seemingly next to impossible to make money for the guy with the highest rated art on artfeedback.com?

Hi I have the number one highest rated art on artfeedback.com for multiple works of art. My art tends to hover around the 4.4 to 4.8 out of 5 range. I uploaded it to yourartgallery.com a couple of weeks ago and now have 50 ish views for each one and still no one has bought a thing. According to the site I still... show more Hi I have the number one highest rated art on artfeedback.com for multiple works of art. My art tends to hover around the 4.4 to 4.8 out of 5 range. I uploaded it to yourartgallery.com a couple of weeks ago and now have 50 ish views for each one and still no one has bought a thing. According to the site I still have sold none at the cheap price that I'm selling them for (5 to 100 dollars). If I walk up to people and hound them for money for my art it's impossible to make a sale for over 5 dollars and it's pretty rare that I get as much as 2 dollars out of somebody... Is all art worthless or something? It's beginning to look like everyone f*cking hates me... Here's some of the art at this link and don't tell me my art secretly sucks like some of you on yahoo answers have 'cause that's bullsh*t if it sucked it wouldn't get the high score on art feedback.com. How is this fair? How is it that my art is essentially worth nothing and I have to live in dirt poor poverty living off of odsp and a small inheritence even though I'm the best artist of all time according to artfeedback.com. It's starting to look like it's impossible for me, Daniel Harrison, to make more than minimum wadge. I'm beginning to get close to punching mad here...

https://www.yourartgallery.com/Daniel-James-Harrison

how would you feel if your art was rated like that and people treated you like that? So many questions.. How am I supposed to make money??