How to pay for college when you don’t qualify for financial aid but also don’t have any money?

I’m only a sophomore in high school but cannot. Stop. Stressing. About. College. My family is comfortably middle class, and thus don’t qualify for financial aid anywhere. But we also do not at all have any money to pay for college. It’s physcially impossible for me to work in high school due to logistical issues.... show more I’m only a sophomore in high school but cannot. Stop. Stressing. About. College. My family is comfortably middle class, and thus don’t qualify for financial aid anywhere. But we also do not at all have any money to pay for college. It’s physcially impossible for me to work in high school due to logistical issues. And college is like 50,000 a year and out of state tuition is crazy (there is no way i can stay in my state, I feel like I’m suffocating here). I’m a gifted athlete so I can’t get any money there. I literally have no options.