Why can’t my man just b honest?

Like seriously I’m like so over it all. It’s like I’ll go thru his phone and find little ****. I kno I’m wrong for looking but I feel like if I didn’t look n see it myself I wouldn’t know. It’s like he tells me how he always talking bout me to his female co workers yet when we went to his job for drinks a chicks... show more Like seriously I’m like so over it all. It’s like I’ll go thru his phone and find little ****. I kno I’m wrong for looking but I feel like if I didn’t look n see it myself I wouldn’t know. It’s like he tells me how he always talking bout me to his female co workers yet when we went to his job for drinks a chicks jumped up ran to him to hug him. I think that was a bit much. My family think I’m tripping cause they see one side to him n they say oh he a good man yet I don’t tell them my business. He called his co workers babe or boo. Inappropriate if u ask me. Things like this makes me not wanna have sex with him then it’s like we go back n fourth bout how I don’t sex him enough. How just maybe if I did give it up everyday then maybe things would b different. It’s like a slap in the face. I saw that one night he texted his co worker saying they like hang out but I was at work. Had I not looked I wouldn’t have known. It’s like he so sneaky bout **** like that. Idk maybe it’s a reason why we don’t have kids yet or maybe that’s why we haven’t excel in life like we should b. It’s like I kno what I see but he says oh it’s nothing. I was cleaning one day n found a piece of paper n it said star aka tiny love u. So when I asked him he said his co worker gave me money for making a errand for her n she paid hi . How he didn’t look at the note which I kno he lying. It’s like total disrespect. Meanwhile he wanna move his mom in with us. For some reason my spirit ain’t with it
5 answers 5