What should I do if I have frequent headaches and feel tired all the time?

I've had pretty frequent migranes, for around 2 -3 years now. I can say i've got somewhat used to blocking them out, but I'm wondering, is there a way to get rid of them? I feel like its hindering my daily performance. I thought it was dehydration, but for the past year, I've been keeping up better... show more I've had pretty frequent migranes, for around 2 -3 years now. I can say i've got somewhat used to blocking them out, but I'm wondering, is there a way to get rid of them? I feel like its hindering my daily performance.

I thought it was dehydration, but for the past year, I've been keeping up better with my hydration. Sometimes I'd down 1-2 bottles of water in a span of 2 hours and still have annoying migranes coupled with nausea(not to the extent of making you throw up, but feel somewhat like if you were car sick).

I've ALSO thought it was lack of sleep. However as a recent example, I slept 11 hours on saturday, and 10 hours on Sunday. I expected to feel well rested, but in fact I always wake up to exhaustion. I feel like going back to sleep, and during the day, a lot of the time I start falling asleep during some of my classes. In no way do I wish to, or do I think the class is boring, but the world just blurs, and even if I'm drinking water, just ate something with some sugar in it, I basically pass out in class. I usually keep myself in this sem-awake state that is incredibly uncomfortable.

I just don't think how much sleep i seem to need is even remotely normal for my age. I have plenty of friends thriving on 5-6 hours of sleep a night(not good), but when I sleep for an entire 11 hours I wake up exhausted and feel like sleeping more. i end up lying around a lot b/c of the constant exhaustion.

I'm heading into my 3rd year of hs, I don't know if i can continue this.