Should I just give it another couple of days and see if I want to continue with my job?

Soooo, yes it's me again. Suppose you were all at the edge of your seats eager to know what happened to poor little receptionist Joel. Don't worry, Joel was eventually freed up although he ended up in hospital with a few leg injuries but nothing too serious. I suppose I just have to thank my lucky starts... show more Soooo, yes it's me again. Suppose you were all at the edge of your seats eager to know what happened to poor little receptionist Joel.

Don't worry, Joel was eventually freed up although he ended up in hospital with a few leg injuries but nothing too serious. I suppose I just have to thank my lucky starts that he used to do ballet which meant he was pretty flexible anyway.

Well, dear oh dear, since it's only been my second day as a police officer... again, things ermmm actually haven't gone to plan. I set off the fire alarm at the police station because - oh you think there was a fire? No! Silly you. I just wanted to push the glass to see how it actually worked because I have never needed to break the glass on a fire alarm system before.

So as you might have already guessed, this did not go down well with my boss. I explained to him that I was thinking of actually setting fire to the police station so there would atleast be a good enough reason to push the fire alarm glass - he just put his hand into his face and shook his head in disapproval. "Oh Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy," he said, "when are you going to learn that this is a very serious and important job?"

I am not sure what is going to happen to me next, what do you think will happen to me now?